Guardian Helicopters was formed in 1995 in Fort Nelson B.C. Operations were expanded and the head office was relocated to Calgary, Alberta. Guardian Helicopters operates throughout North America and Internationally. Guardian Helicopters has grown from a single Bell 206 JetRanger to a diversified fleet consisting of Bell, Eurocopter and McDonnell Douglas (MD) helicopters.
Guardian Helicopters will provide quality, reliable helicopter charter services to our diverse and dynamic client base. Guardian Helicopters will provide clients with aircraft at competitive rates with highly skilled flight crews. Safety is the foundation of our business and management is devoted to the continuous improvement of our SMS Systems.
Guardian Helicopters is committed to maintaining aviation safety while delivering professional services on time and on budget. We demonstrate commitment to customers by being a proactive, safety concentric company that employees, customers and stakeholders are proud to be a part of. Guardian Helicopters empowers employees, and promotes a "no blame" culture.
- To maintain the high standards of aviation safety.
- Promote a "no blame" culture and respect our employee's dignity and right to work in a safe and secure workplace.
- Encourage and promote programs of continuous improvement for all employees.
- Provide safe, well-maintained aircraft and equipment coupled with reliable experienced flight crews who are responsible to clients and the environment.
- Constant improvement of products, services, and safety management systems.
- Relationship development with employees and stakeholders.